A Guide to ShoppingPosted: July 11, 2013
If you find that you spend too much time or money shopping here are some ideas from “Don’t Agonize Organize your Office” by Diane A Hatcher.
Buying for the Wrong Reasons
- It was on sale
- Too good a bargain to pass up
- I may find a use for it some day
- Someone else I know may need it one day
- It feels good to shop
How to Buy
- Shop for things you need not want
- Shop for things that fit into the space you have
- What am I going to use it for?
- Where am I going to put it?
- When you buy something new, give 2 things away.